Rajhans Plastic Machinery, The 1St Indian Company Who Has Developed 1St Screen Changer in India in 1992 for Plastic Extrusion Machinery
Rajhans Plastic Machinery, The 1st Indian company who has developed 1st Screen Changer in India in 1992 for plastic extrusion machinery. That’s where the rajhans journey started and during time lapse we have developed Screen Changers, Melt Pump system, Die Face Cutter. Manufacturing facility expanded in 70,000+ sq. ft. area with 160 employees which includes R&D, Design, Sales, Production, Quality, Service etc. Our parts are manufacturer with In-house machinery like automated CNC, HMC, VMC, VTL, Gun drill and many more to achieve better quality with timely delivery. Rajhans has developed 18 types of various screen changers for plastic extrusion application. Our bought outs are reputed international brands to get even local support. Rajhans is also presence in Trades show/Exhibitions in Domestic & International also.
Today, Rajhans are manufacturing 100+ units of Screen Changers, Melt Pump and Die face cutter every monthly. With 30 years of rich experience we are presence in 33+ countries with 12000+ successful Installation. Rajhans holds quality certifications like ISO 9001:2015 and CE Certificate for European standard. Rajhans cater to maximum plastic extrusion machine manufactures as well in India. Our tag line is “German quality doesn’t have to come at German Price”.
Rajhans has 6000+ happy customers globally. After sales our 10+ qualified service engineers are capable to provide untrippeted service and spares back up for continuous production. We also have Research & Development team who continuously work to improve and delivered the best innovative product to client.
- Rajhans received “BEST MELT PUMP MANUFACTURER” during Modern Plastic ceremony in Mumbai in Jan 2023. This really boosts our confidence level to innovate new products which will help plastic industries to grow more.
- In Dec – 2022, we got award from Plastic Machinery Manufacturer Association for “FASTEST GROWING COMPANY”.
The Brain Behind Rajhans Plastic Machinery:
- Mr. Akhil Parikh : He is founder of Rajhans Plastic Machinery. Under his guidance, timely inputs, training and mentoring have helped today Rajhans has achieved this heights and continue. He has more than 60years of experience in this field.
- Mr. Mahendra Kandoi : He is founder of Rajhans Plastic Machinery. Under his Technical guidance today Rajhans has developed various types of Products and make it proven for hands free operation. He has more than 50 years of experience in industry.
- Mr. Hardit Parikh : He is Director of Rajhans Plastic Machinery. He has experience of 25+ years in Sales, Marketing and Finance. His hard work and dedication leads to have number one position and “Rajhans” itself as a brand name in Indian market for Plastic Filtration system.
- Mr. Digant Sukhadia : He is Manufacturing Director of Rajhans Plastic Machinery. He has experience of 20+ years in Production and Planning. He has strength to develop new vendors, quality control and cost reduction without quality compromise.
#modernplasticsindia #plasticmagazine #indianmagazine #indianplasticmagazine #modernplasticsaward #ginujoseph #modernplastic #plasticindia #plasticnews #plasticrecycling #modernplasticsglobalnetwork #modernglobalnetwok #modernplasticsaward2023 #PlasticIndustry