Jindal Films Displays Recyclable PP Mono-Material Solutions at Interpack 2023 With Machinery Partners
Jindal Films (Hall 9 Stand F26), a global leader in the development and manufacture of specialty films for the flexible packaging and labeling markets, will showcase during Interpack 2023 various print, barrier and sealing OPP technologies designed to facilitate the switch from non-recyclable laminates (i.e. containing PET, Alu-foil, Paper …) towards mono-material mechanically recyclable PP based laminates for flexible packaging markets.
RECYLABLE PP MONO-MATERIALS – LIVE DEMOS DURING INTERPACK
Jindal Films has coordinated live demonstrations during Interpack 2023 with 11 key industrial machinery partners using PP mono-material solutions on more than 20 packaging machines, covering the 4 most commonly used flexible packaging formats. Most of these types of machine were typically previously running non-recyclable structures based on Paper, Aluminum foil, PET, barrier PET and PE films. These live demonstrations reflect the versatility polypropylene films, with a great balance of mechanical, barrier, optical, barrier and heat seal properties unequalled by other materials.
1. BRADMAN LAKE (Hall 5 C22) will run a high speed HFFS machine running BICOR MBH668 OPP film demonstrating high seal performance and clear high barrier in one single web recyclable solution.
2. IMA – EUROSICMA (Hall 17 C22) will run three high speed HFFS machines using 2-ply PP based barrier laminates produced by SIT Group (Hall 10 A68). Two heat seal machines will operate with BICOR MB100 and METALLYTE MLB OPP films and one cold seal machine using clear high barrier ALOX-LYTE AO894 OPP film
3. PFM (Hall 13 A03) will operate a high speed HFFS flow-pack machine (BORA D6596) using a PP based 2-ply barrier laminate produced by SDR Pack (Hall 9 D01) with BICOR MB100 & METALLYTE MLB OPP films.
4. SCHUBERT (Hall 14 D01) will run a clear barrier PP based laminate with Jindal Films’ Ultra Seal technology on their flow-pack machines using clear high barrier ALOX-LYTE AO894 and BICOR MB344US OPP films.
5. SYNCHROPACK (Hall 13 B13) will operate 3 HFFS machines using matte BOPP laminates produced by GEROSA (www.gerosagroup.com) with Jindal Films Ultra Seal technology BICOR MB344US and matt BICOR CSRM
6. SYNTEGON (Hall 5 A31-B31) will operate three high speed HFFS flow-wrap machines using PP based 2-ply laminates produced by FOLIEN + DRUCK (www.foliendruck-lang.de) with Bicor MB100 and Bicor MBH668.
POUCH & DOYPACK MACHINES
1. SN MASCHINENBAU GmbH (Hall 6 A61) will run a horizontal stand-up pouch (doypack) machine using a high barrier PP based 3-ply laminate produced by HATZOPOULOS (Hall 10 A88) with BICOR CSRM, METALLYTE MM883 and BICOR MB344US OPP films using a PP based zipper from FLEXICO Group (Hall 10 C57).
2. WOLF Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH (Hall 6 C31) will run a vertical stand-up pouch machine using a clear high barrier PP 3-ply laminate produced by VITRAPACK part of KOROZO GROUP (Hall 9 F32) based on BICOR MB400, ALOX-LYTETM AO893 and BICOR MB344US OPP films. VFFS MACHINES
1. TNA (Hall 14 C56-D56) will run two Robag FX 3e VFFS machines with a matt barrier laminate produced by INTERFLEX GROUP (www.interflexgroup.com) using matt BICOR GNR and METALLYTE UBWES OPP films. UBWES is an ultra-high barrier (UHB) white film with unique enhanced sealing performance for demanding snacks or confectionery applications.
2. MARCHESINI GROUP (Hall 15 A42-2) will run a multi-lane stick pack VFFS machine (Model MT1500) using a high barrier PP based 3-ply laminate produced by FLESSOFAB (www.flessofab.it ) with new BICOR MB100, METALLYTE MM883 and a low SIT cast PP sealable film. The application using stick packs generally use PET/ALU/PE and an all PP solution can now be used to replace it successfully.
3. WOLF Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH (Hall 6 C31) will run three VFFS machines using either metallized or clear high barrier PP 3-ply laminates produced by WIPF AG (Hall 9 E03), based on new BICOR MB100, METALLYTETM MM883 or ALOX-LYTETM AO893 in combination with a low SIT cast PP.
MARDEN-EDWARDS (Hall 16 B43) will be running an over-wrap (OW) machine using a single web PP mono-material solution using new BICOR COS5, especially designed to replace PVdC coated films for the cosmetic overwrap segment.
#modernplasticsindia #plasticmagazine #indianmagazine #indianplasticmagazine #modernplasticsaward #ginujoseph #modernplastic #plasticindia #plasticnews #plasticrecycling #modernplasticsglobalnetwork #modernglobalnetwok #modernplasticsaward2023 #PlasticIndustry #jindalfilms