ST BlowMoulding at Plast 2023
After the forced stop due to the pandemic, ST BlowMoulding is ready to come back to Plast exhibition at Fiera Milano Rho from the 5th to the 8th of September. PLAST, the international exhibition dedicated to machinery, equipment and moulds for the plastics and rubber processing is an important showcase for the Swiss/Italian company to present its latest novelties and technologies.
For over 40 years, ST BlowMoulding has proven to be the most reliable supplier of large blow moulding equipment. From cutting-edge suction blow moulding technology to the production of large packaging containers up to 6000 L, it always provides the best solution tailored to the customers’ needs.
ST BlowMoulding combines Italian passionate engineering with Swiss-like precision and attention to details. With locations in both Italy and Switzerland and a new branch in North America, it offers great flexibility in terms of worldwide blowmoulding machines shipping, sales and service.
The company’s core technology lies in manufacturing the machines for large blow moulded items, starting from 30L. Over the years, it has developed an impressive portfolio with high-level expertise in markets such as:
- Industrial Packaging: L-Ring and Open Top drums, IBC tanks, large jerrycans.
- Automotive products: including fuel tanks, water tanks, HVAC, Under the Hood components, coolant pipes, hydrogen pressure vessels, etc.
- Specialties: such as solar floating docks, CPV and LPG tanks, gardening supplies, flower pots, toys and more.
ST BlowMoulding is also a leader in Suction Blow Moulding technology, which is used to produce complicated 3D-shaped objects with no flash on the sides, even starting from very small diameters.
ST machines are designed for maximum efficiency and profitability for the customer:
- The lowest energy consumption category based on Euromap 46.1 testing procedure guarantees cost-efficient production, even during periods of high energy costs.
- The variety of multilayer options keeps the client’s blow moulding equipment up to date with modern requirements for “green” materials – PCR/PIR resins, fully regrind layers, thin outside layers with particular properties, etc.
- Unmatched process repeatability allows reducing raw material consumption while maintaining stable product characteristics in terms of weight, surface quality and thickness.
- The intuitive control system provides operators with maximum comfort during the working process.
Depending on production needs, ST BlowMoulding offers a vast range of engineering solutions: accumulator head or continuous extrusion, single layer or multilayer, fully electric machines or advanced hydraulics, special proprietary systems for automatic die tool changeover and more.
#modernplasticsindia #plasticmagazine #indianmagazine #indianplasticmagazine #modernplasticsaward #ginujoseph #modernplastic #plasticindia #plasticnews #plasticrecycling #modernplasticsglobalnetwork #modernglobalnetwok #modernplasticsaward2023 #PlasticIndustry #stblowmoulding